Finding A Managed Behavioral Health Organization
The Mental Health Parity Acts makes aligning employees’ behavioral health needs and provider services more crucial than ever from a cost as well as a quality perspective. Typically 5% to 7% of enrollees use behavioral health benefits in a given year but the length and intensity of treatment may push claims costs far out of proportion. Choosing the right Managed Behavioral Health Organization becomes a necessity in assuring that an employer’s mental health and substance abuse benefits are structured, staffed, and managed to meet the needs of it’s employees.
CBHA has developed customized services to achieve optimal behavioral health solutions as well as wellness and prevention. Our solutions assist clients in achieving cost effective healthcare spending, member satisfaction, and improved outcomes through evidenced based treatment.
Our Solutions include:
- Manage mental health and chemical dependency services for
- HMO’s, PPO’s, and self-insured employers
- Discounted network of behavioral health providers and facilities
- Utilization Review (for all levels of service)
- Case Management
- EAP coordination
- Network Development/Provider Relations/Credentialing
- Quality Improvement and performance reporting
- High satisfaction rates among enrollees and providers
- Disease Management for Depression and Anxiety
- Wellness and Prevention Initiatives for Behavioral Health
- Consultation on benefit design for behavioral health